Friday, June 17, 2011

Map for the Day

A Miss Rosemary Daley, cartographer extraordinaire with National Geographic, got so tired of looking up all the locations of the places I've been travelling (and if she has no idea, than the rest of you are probably completely lost), so she started this map. I've expanded upon her work put in a really really shoddy effort of placing the major routes and some of the earlier travel I did (so don't consider any of that part up to her standards). . . but this may help any of you who have absolutely no idea where I am at any given time. And now I had better get biking! Miss you all. M


View Mary's Travels in a larger map

2 comments:

  1. Ah, this is awesome! Mostly what I love is that you have updated to show us where you are right now! La Sud de France! Tres bien! Let me know if you are going to head East to the Med at all b/c I studied a semester in Montpellier and could probably think of a thing or two to recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic :) I'm sure I will. And I'd love recommendations. Not sure if I will miss it through the heat of the summer and head back when it has started to cool later in the year? But any recommendations are welcome!

    ReplyDelete