Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Introducing Petunia Hedgiflora non punctuata

Nope, not a rare flower, my bicycle. Lovely Mr. Andrew Crooks was good enough to take two trips to the giant big box store in Berlin with me. He, unluckily, had to do all of the talking. But in the end, thanks to him, I have this beautiful bike--Hedgiflora. We even took it for a few test runs.



Tricked out with panniers and all sorts of bells and whistles it was time to leave Berlin :( I had a lovely time visiting Andrew and his flatmates were the pinnacle of welcoming.


So, I said goodbye to Andrew and hopped the train to Amsterdam, from where the biking adventures would begin. The train system was so easy, and adding a bike to my ticket only cost an extra ten euros. Fantastic. Seemed only a little bit strange to start out the journey by putting my transportation onto a train. But, however, that's how it all worked out.



No comments:

Post a Comment